WSU Financial Aid Estimator
Prospective students may find the Financial Aid Estimator useful to estimate their financial aid for enrollment decisions. This tool provides approximate amounts and types of financial aid (including loans and grants) you may qualify for at Washington State University. Estimates are based on WSU's most recent aid packaging policies and costs that reflect your class standing, campus and program. This tool does not account for scholarships.
The calculation result you receive is not a guaranteed award package nor a commitment of aid. It is an estimate only.
- Actual student aid eligibility is determined through the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (www.fafsa.ed.gov). The fafsa application is typically submitted by the prospective student in January of the year you plan to enroll. Our priority date is February 15.
- While this Estimator reflects Washington State University’s aid packaging practices and differs from other colleges', actual awards for admitted students are determined when the FAFSA is received and processed.
- Please note that scholarships will be considered part of the student's final award package, and will affect the amount of aid a student can receive.
- The accuracy of the information you provide for the Estimator affects the accuracy of your results.
- The information captured in the Estimator will not be utilized by Washington State University, stored on this web page or shared with any other entity. It is only for your benefit in evaluating college costs.